[Healeys] Healeys Digest, Vol 2, Issue 356

Bob Brown blkbt7 at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 6 14:30:57 MDT 2008

I know of one that is about to go on sale. It is located in Romeoville, IL

The widow contacted me recently to locate someone that could get the car
running before putting it up for sale.  It has sat in her garage for 2 years
since
her husband passed away. I'd intended to visit her next wekk, would you
like
more information?
Bob

Hello all I am new to the list. I am looking
to buy an austin healey BN1.My dream car would be a BN1 with rebuilt motor and
new red interior.I will get the car professionally painted if I can find one
at a reasonable price.Anyone know of an available BN1? These cars are hard to
find. Thanks,Jess