[Healeys] Offer to buy

Jim Lesher cleona44 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 5 18:50:17 MDT 2008

Patton - Would you believe I received my personal letter today. Someone must
have told Peter  the true value and gas economy of the 57 Longbridge 2
porthead. He must really want an early 57 or I am certain he would not have
taken the time to send me a personalized letter.
I am sure the letter will be waiting for you in your mailbox tomorrow

jim> Date: Thu, 5 Jun 2008 14:29:58 -0500> From: 57healey at gmail.com> To:
ahbn6 at optonline.net> CC: healeys at autox.team.net> Subject: Re: [Healeys] Offer
to buy> > He's trying to corner the BN6 market for the 50th anniversary this
week...> > Nothing at my house yet, he must not understand the allure of the>
Longbridge 100-Six> > Patton> > > On Thu, Jun 5, 2008 at 1:55 PM, John Sims
<ahbn6 at optonline.net> wrote:> > Everything is right with the world. I received
my letter from Peter Kumar> > today.> >> >> > > > -- > Patton Dickson -
http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX> 1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to
run 'til the road wears out.">