[Healeys] Computer Question

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 23:12:46 MDT 2008

Peter -

The wife is always right.  How on earth did you get so confused?

By the way, they are starting to come out with 8 and 16 gig flash
memory cards, they cost somewhere around $100 to $200 USD.

Back to cars - I thought you'd like to know I finally decided to get a
Jag Saloon, although I decided to go for the full whack rather than a
MkII or S-Type:

http://www.saloondata.com/cars/detail/?car=772606BW

As they say, that's a "proper car."  RHD from Sydney via California, 3
owners from new, 70,000 documented miles.  Now if I only had the dosh
to fill up her mega dual tanks!

Best,

Alan