[Healeys] Lay Gear for BN 1

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Wed Jun 4 07:40:08 MDT 2008

Interestingly the laygear on my early BN1 didn't have any numbers
stamped on it, but it was beautifully manufactured.

Replaced the box with a later BN1 box (the laygear broke a tooth) and
the laygear in the later box wasn't as nicely made!  Probably cranking
them out faster than the production line could really handle, whereas
with the A90 it was dullsville hence the nicely made gears in the
early BN1s..

--
Alan

'52 A90