[Healeys] High Res or Not

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Tue Jun 3 15:19:04 MDT 2008

Okay Gary, no more pictures of my Healeys for you!

Gary makes a good point.  Resolution choice (image file size) has a lot to
do with the camera used, and the intent and purpose of the photgrapher.  I
always shoot at the highest resolution that my camera is capable of - it's a
new compact pocketable point and shoot - it's highest resolution settings
give images in the 3.5 - 4 MB range, just over 500 images on a 2GB high
speed SD card.  Suits my purposes for now - still gives decent 'not too
large' enlargements.  If I need more, another memory card goes in.

Patricks original post indicated that he was trying to solve a problem - my
suggestions were merely for a couple of different ways to do it, not knowing
what camera he uses, or what his (or his wife's) photographic purposes are.

Over to you, Gary.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb