[Healeys] mirrors again - Part Number?

Carl Brown healey at salisbury.net
Tue Jun 3 11:29:59 MDT 2008

I have a pair on my 100 6. I got them from an after market supplier and they
were for a low rider Harley. They came in three different arm lengths and I
got the longest. The arm dises 1 inch them is 8 inches long after the bend.
The mirror is adjustable anywhere along that length. See a picture of it on
my car this link
http://www.carolinahealeys.com/car%20Mirror02030107.jpg

Seached the web and found some at J.C. Whitney. Check this page
http://www.jcwhitney.com/Harley-Davidson-Motorcycle-Mirrors/20000103-600014469.jcw?gclid=CKnXjKXi2JMCFQaYQAodS05_Zg
The 11th one down looks like a match for the ones I have. They are likely
available elsewhere. Note there is a tapered washer that fits the taper of
the bolt that I removed to in stall them. I like these because they are
still available with the side screens installed.

Carl Brown