[Healeys] Axle questions

Michael Salter msalter at precisionsportscar.com
Tue Jun 3 07:45:35 MDT 2008

Hi Dave,
1. On the rear axle housing the threads of the bearing retainer nut are LHT
on the left and RHT on the right, although I seem to remember that on BN1
axles they are RHT both sides. All other threads are RHT. Everything on the
front is RHT.
2. Are we talking about front or rear axles here?

Michael Salter
100 (1953) #174
AHX12 (1953)
Bugeye (1961)