[Healeys] HD 8 Service Parts List

John P. New jnew at hazelden.ca
Tue Jun 3 07:41:34 MDT 2008

David,

If you want a searchable, printable digital copy of the Parts List, you can
check out my website at www.lbcdigital.com. (I know, shameless plug).

As an aside, AKD 3523 is the Mechanical Parts List for the entire BJ8, not
just the carbs. However, section MD of that publication has the entire parts
listing and exploded diagrams for the HD8 carbs.

If you just want the scans, I should be able to get those to you if you want.

Let me know,

John