[Healeys] Computer Question

Al Malin amalin at mac.com
Tue Jun 3 05:22:15 MDT 2008

Once upon a time I wanted the same thing but not anymore.  What
changed? The cost of flash memory has dramatically dropped.  Back then
I paid over $125 for a slow 128MB card.  Larger cards were
prohibitively expensive and they were the more unreliable mini disk
drives.  Today, without breaking a sweat I just found a 8GB SanDisk
Ultra II 60x card for $99.95.

My advice is to buy a couple large capacity cards and switch when one
fills up.

Al Malin
Tricarb