[Healeys] Computer Question

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Tue Jun 3 01:20:13 MDT 2008

Patrick, mate...

Prices on memory cards keep plummeting - you may think they are still
expensive if you bought one a couple of years ago.  You can probably
get a 2 GB card for probably around $15 OZ .  Just buy a few more
cards, they are small.  Have a look on this online OZ website:

http://www.myshopping.com.au/PT--81_Flash_Memory_SD_Cards_2_Gb__fs_475_548_e__?Sort=PS

Cheapo!

Alan