[Healeys] Young Healey Owners

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Mon Jun 2 08:04:45 MDT 2008

I just finished my most recent extended road trip (3,600 miles in 9
days) in my BJ8 and, even though I've taken this trip almost every year
for the last 20 or so years I was astounded at the interest in the car
this time.  Even had a truckload of teenage boys in Ft. Huachuca, AZ
chase us down to ask what kind of car it was.  My father is amazed in
the interest in the cars since he acquired our 100M.

Even though there is a lot of inherent interest in Austin-Healeys, it
would be good to find a way to cultivate that interest to ensure our
parts supplies and, yes, to help retain the value of our cars.

bs

Bob Spidell           San Jose, CA            bspidell at comcast.net