[Healeys] rear disk brake

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Jun 2 00:46:14 MDT 2008

Pieter -

I thought this might help -  there are a couple different pictures of
the kit sold by cape here:

https://www.cape-international.com/store/capeshop.php?parttypes=5&department=&thepart=16146#

If you put your cursor over the pictures, the picture gets bigger so
you can see the detail.

Knowing Steve Norton @ Cape he'll happily sell you the bits
seperately.  Tell him Alan Seigrist sent you.

Best,

Alan