[Healeys] Another Healeyesque project for sale

Leonard Hartnett thehartnetts at earthlink.net
Sun Jun 1 22:33:52 MDT 2008

Ross:  A basic Jamaican body kit from Fiberfab, Inc., sold for $1500 in
1975.  The Deluxe Jamaican I kit which included all necessary hardware,
glass, weatherstripping, lights, wiring , switches, etc. to assemble the
component car was $2295., and the Deluxe Jamaican II was $2545.  There was
also a list of gauges and other accessories that could add up to several
hundred dollars more.  A fully assembled body would set you back $3995.

(The Other) Len
Vacaville,  California,  USA
1967 3000 MKIII, HBJ8L39031