[Healeys] Windsield Scratches

Bob Spidell bspidell at comcast.net
Thu Jul 31 10:52:31 MDT 2008

Eastwood sells a kit (would probably be cheaper elsewhere).  It's a buffing disk and a special mineral compound (rhodium or rhinolyte or something like that).  I tried it on a pretty scored windshield, it took off fine scratches, nothing too deep.

I think Eastwood sells several kits for varying depths of scratches.  I believe you have to use them in succession (coarse to fine) to totally polish out the glass.

I think you would probably be better off getting a new windshield (esp. for a ground-up).

bs

Bob Spidell         San Jose, CA        bspidell at comcast.net

From: "John Snyder" <helyjohn at cablespeed.com>