[Healeys] BJ8 Door panels

Warren Dietz flyhihealey at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 30 08:42:14 MDT 2008

  Yes, I was referring to interior trim panels. Thanks for the respones. I
prefer quality and am willing to pay a little extra.

WD   67 BJ8 > > I assumed we were talking about interior trim panels??? Or are
you asking > about steel parts?> > Rich Chrysler> >> >> >> > Can anyone
comment on experience with what vendors to purchase new door> > panels> >
from? I know and trust Healey Surgeons for a lot of parts but there's a> >
difference in price with VB?> >> > Thanks, WD 67 BJ8> >