[Healeys] Castrol Classic Oil

Bob Johnson robert.w.johnson at charter.net
Tue Jul 29 07:58:36 MDT 2008

Yes. As I said, but perhaps not to clearly, a couple of days ago,  Tractor
Supply Co. has API-SL oil availble. It is conventional (has to be to have
the API spec) motor oil. Available in single and multi grade formulations.
Additionally, they have non-detergent oil available for the tranny,

Bob Johnson
BJ8