[Healeys] Brake Booster - Aftermarket

Brashear, Jack, N JNBrashear at garverengineers.com
Mon Jul 28 08:05:40 MDT 2008

This is just FYI so don't bother reading if you're into strict
originality. A couple of years ago I sent in an article to Healey Marque
(since Reid became editor) about an aftermarket booster I put on my BT7.
The article had some photos and gave lots of details.  BTW, it works
just fine and it cost about $200 (then).  The article was intended for
those who turn their own wrenches.  The article may be in the Healey
archives if you'd care to look.
Jack