[Healeys] Transmission parts

Warthodson at aol.com Warthodson at aol.com
Fri Jul 25 15:07:27 MDT 2008

I have a BJ 7/8 part number question.
My part book indicates that the BJ7 "gear-1st speed & 2nd speed
synchronizer" is P/N 8G3013, W.S.E. use 8G3027.
The book indicates that the BJ8 "gear-1st speed & 2nd speed  synchronizer" is
P/N 8G3014, W.S.E. use 8G3025.
It does not appear that the BJ7 & 8 parts are interchangeable  & I also have
an old table of transmission part numbers that  states the BJ7 & 8 gears are
not interchangeable with the exception of  reverse gear.
I cannot find any mention of part 8G3029 in the parts book, however  this
part number appears on the Internet in numerous places as being a  "gear-1st
speed & 2nd speed synchronizer" for both a BJ7 & 8.
Can someone clarify the above for me?
Thanks,
Gary Hodson

FanHouse Fantasy Football today.