[Healeys] Fw: Overdrive

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Jul 24 07:29:09 MDT 2008

Mike -

Just to clarify the Triumphs used the same "A type" OD as the Healey, and
the Jag XK 140s and 150s.  The only reason why Triumph didn't put the
throttle switch on their cars was that Triumph was the cheapest car of the
lot and they left the switch off to cut corners and substituted that with
instructions for specified use in the manual.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8