[Healeys] Healey storage

Carlos Cruz healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 21 13:45:11 MDT 2008

Better yet, glue carpet strips to the treads on your tires.  This way you don't have to worry about lining up the tires and squares when you park.  And you'll always have the "carpet protection" where ever you go.  The best part is... if the ride gets to be too bumpy - you can use a deep pile shag and extra padding which can be found in many colors to compliment your car.

  :-)

David Z <davzu29 at cox.net> wrote:
  Ok, I'll bite. What do placing carpet squares under the tires have to do
with anything?

David Z.