[Healeys] Oops I have an extra set of Blue 100-4 sidecurtains for sale

William Berg williamsantiks at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 21 09:02:00 MDT 2008

Hey gang, I ordered a set of Blue sidecurtains from AH Spares and my father
ordered me a set set back in January for my birthday
They were on back order so he didn't tell me what he had bought me as it was a
surprise. So now I have identical sets of Blue sidecurtains for the 100
I would like  to sell a set for my cost of $550 please contact me if you are
interested before I put them up on Ebay -William Berg