[Healeys] BJ8 Wheels & Tires...... decision made.

John Soderling jsoderling at astound.net
Sat Jul 19 22:11:47 MDT 2008

Robert,
I'm interested in knowing how 185/80R15 tires work out on your car.  I was
thinking of getting that size when I bought new tires for my Healey four
years ago and was told that they were too big for the Healey and the front
tires would rub the wheel wells when turning sharply.
Please let me know how they work out.
Thanks.
John
100-6 Erika the Red