[Healeys] BN1 Tranny Casing

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Jul 19 18:46:38 MDT 2008

I have a BN1 tranny casing that is taking up space in my overutliized garage.  It is in good shape except for a crack or chip where one of the O/D studs would go in, but there is plenty of beef still around this opening so I don't think it affects the integrity of the casing other than for that particular stud, and in fact it was in servie for may years this way with no problems

Anyway, need to clear space, someone on the list can have it or shipping plus a few bucks for my packing/time, let me know if interested, last I checked they weren't making any more of these.

Greg Lemon
Midwest, USA