[Healeys] Another Hard Top Question

Mark LaPierre lapierrem at sbcglobal.net
Sat Jul 19 12:30:58 MDT 2008

I just returned from the MGA  register car meet in Seven Springs, PA.  and
one of the vendors brought in a hard top for an MGA only to find out it was
for a Healey.  He wanted  $1500. (ouch)  in ratty condition and no idea if
it was for a 2 seat or 4 seat.  Needless to say  it sat and I sure didn't
have anyway of getting it home.   It had the metal bars in the back window
but the top was fiberglass not metal and he said it was made by _________,
________ Laminates.  Can anyone fill in the blanks?

How do you figure the "seatage" out if you don't have a car.   Measure?

MARK