[Healeys] PVGP Participants

Rich C richchrysler at quickclic.net
Fri Jul 18 20:09:38 MDT 2008

For anybody going to this event, could you do me a favour and watch for a
beautiful '56 BN2M finished in Florida Green/OEW with black interior that
belonged to a fellow named Dave Trueman circa 1995. He owned a machine shop
company in the Pittsburg area and we built up and restored his M here in
Southern Ontario. I haven't seen the car or heard of Dave since the finished
car was returned to him about June of '95.

If you see such a car, I'd sure love to connect with the owner. I have lots
of great restoration shots, and info. etc.

Rich Chrysler