[Healeys] Touch-up Paint

Editorgary at aol.com Editorgary at aol.com
Fri Jul 18 14:37:00 MDT 2008

In a message dated 7/18/08 11:05:55 AM, healeys-request at autox.team.net
writes:

> I guess it must be some kind of preservative to keep the paint from
> hardening over time. Does that sound familiar to anyone, or is it a gimmick?

A guy in our local car group has franchised a business that specializes in
doing touch-ups. Their claim is that their super-special secret formula goes
into the nicks easier, and dries more quickly. Guess of some of our chemical guys
is that it's a combination of a thinner and a hardener. The demos he did were
impressive, however.
Cheers
Gary