[Healeys] Question for Shop Owners / Restorers Only - OD Throttle

Douglas W Flagg dwflagg at juno.com
Thu Jul 17 18:35:33 MDT 2008

Patrick,

Very well said and that goes for the non-Smitty transmission as well. You
should learn from Patrick's words and truly enjoy the Healey for the
rugged, classic sports car it is. As Dorothy said (Not an exact quote but
paraphrased), "If you can't find happiness in your own back yard....".
Don't ask your Healey to be what it isn't, but be happy for what it is!!
IMHO.

Doug