[Healeys] Mystery Austin Healey in Jay Leno's Restoration Garage

Jim Lesher cleona44 at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 17 11:34:06 MDT 2008

Does any one know what Austin-Healey Jay Leno may be working on in his 80,000
sq ft restoration garage?
Check out the photo on p 49, bottom left, "ground-up restoration is being
performed on a white Austin-Healey" in the article " Jay Leno's Big Dog Garage
- Part One". I found the article in a new magazine " Garage Style Magazine",
Spring - 2008, first issue, about 4 weeks ago at my local Borders.

Thanks
jim lesher