[Healeys] Yellow BJ8

BJ8Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Jul 16 09:15:40 MDT 2008

Of 7,085 cars currently included in the BJ8 registry (not all of them have
colors recorded), there are only 8 that are documented as Primrose and none
of them are documented as original Primrose cars.  11 are "yellow".  One is
yellow over white, and one (mine!) is yellow over black.

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC  USA