[Healeys] Loss of Power at High Speeds

Ed's Shop shop at justbrits.com
Tue Jul 15 19:38:53 MDT 2008

<<My guess would be that the Tank Renew gunk has clogged up >>

GOTTA agree with Michael folks, as I have personally BTDT!!!

And on very FIRST voyage with "to become wife" and a night in
Toledo, OH<F> AND in a bar for He||!!  AND with CONTINUED (numerous times) sentence of:

"I am getting on a plane in the morning and FLYING (WELL stressed<G>) home and I am NEVER getting in that dam*ed car AGAIN
(yes, STRESSED<G>) ever!!!!!"

Very fortunately, the above did NOT occur, I FIXED Hortense, we made the Conclave (Harrisburg, PA) and had a BLAST.  Do any of you (Rich C. comes to mind) re-call Hortense with a 5 gallon fuel can in the boot??

Just another LBC day to me but to a VERY 'virgin' LBCer, it is a wonder I was not 'taken care of in my sleep' that nite!!!  LOL