[Healeys] Fw: BJ8 Wheels and Tire Sizes? Final....

Dallas Congleton dcongleton at embarqmail.com
Tue Jul 15 06:12:46 MDT 2008

Ed, thanks for the vote for Coker, but the old days are gone. Many of
Coker's tires are now being outsourced, many to Vietnam. This may be good or
bad but remember the main reason any product is outsourced is to have them
made cheaper, which isn't always labor cost. We know that one of the first
casualties in these facilities is quality control.
I have asked around before about these 175/80R15 BFG tires and haven't found
anyone that has used them. BF Goodrich doesn't list them on their site, so
the tires must be a Coker imitation.

Dallas