[Healeys] Question I should know the answer to Re: clutch master

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 18:53:42 MDT 2008

Rick -

Yes you can do it - if I recall the easiest way is to disconnect the slave
from the bell housing first then let it drop and unscrew the hose.  But for
my money's worth, you have a roadster and taking the tunnel out of a
roadster frankly doesn't take more than 10 minutes of work.

Alan

'52 A90
'53 BN1
'64 BJ8