[Healeys] newsletter software

Awgertoo at aol.com Awgertoo at aol.com
Fri Jul 11 16:46:18 MDT 2008

Gary--

I write the Capital Area's newsletter in Publisher which is a Microsoft
product and is quite intuitive if you are familiar with Windows, then distill it
into a pdf document and send it out to our members via our Yahoo list  serve.
Unless folks have Publisher (not many people do as it is generally  a part of
Office Suite) they will not be able to open a pub file written in  it.

Best--Michael Oritt

In a message dated 7/11/2008 11:20:10 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,