[Healeys] Fw: BN7 post to list

Earl Kagna kags at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 11 15:34:21 MDT 2008

Gentlemen:

A friend of mine is selling his BN7 tri-carb (topshift - 1962).  This car
has had a full, proper restoration recently - it was a very good car to
begin with - no real deterioration, all original body panels have been
retained.  Same the owner for the last 28 years.  A factory original
refurbished 2-seat hard-top is part of the deal.  Ads will appear in the 2
national magazines shortly - this is a bit of a heads up for list members
and any of their aquaintances that might have an interest.

I would rate this car as one of the very best 2-seat top-shift tricarbs in
existence, certainly in the best half dozen cars that I know of.  The
restoration is concours quality, although concours was not a priority when
the car was under construction.  The original factory paint and trim colours
have been retained.  I would guess that no more than 1500 miles have been
driven since the car was put back on the road.

This is a rare Healey and a real opportunity for some interested party to
own one of these already done  up.  Any interested parties should e-mail me
off list, and I will make the proper connections.

Earl Kagna
Victoria, B.C.
BT7 tri-carb
BJ8