[Healeys] Colors esp two-tones

Quinn, Patrick Patrick.Quinn at det.nsw.edu.au
Thu Jul 10 20:28:25 MDT 2008

G'day Gary

I will take you up on your invitation to chime in.

We have a BJ7 in Australia that was built 1-6 March 1963 as a Home
Market car and delivered to the DHMC with blue trim, blue hood and
paintwork in primer. This is indicated on the BMIHT certificate.

At the DHMC it was then painted in midnight blue. This has been
confirmed with both Geoff and Brian Healey.

Hoo Roo

Patrick Quinn
Sydney, Australia