[Healeys] Free ZDDPlus

insptwo at msn.com insptwo at msn.com
Wed Jul 9 20:33:58 MDT 2008

I've been using Kendell GT1 High Performance Motor Oil. If you look it up at
the Kendall web sight, it talks about the ZDDP in its specs and lists the
percentage.
Bill
BJ7
No financial interest blah, blah (wish I did have one!)

> From: tomfelts at windstream.net> To: Editorgary at aol.com;
healeys at autox.team.net> Date: Wed, 9 Jul 2008 20:44:29 -0400> Subject: Re:
[Healeys] Free ZDDPlus> > I'm confised. If Val 20/50 VR1 Racing oil contains
sufficient ZDDP, why all the fuss over adding this stuff? I am assuming val
does contain enough--------? > > Tom > > > > From: Editorgary at aol.com> > Date: