[Healeys] Free ZDDPlus

BJ8 Healeys sbyers at ec.rr.com
Wed Jul 9 17:26:03 MDT 2008

If you believe the info on the ZDDPlus website, one bottle of the stuff is not enough for a 7-quart 3000 engine oil change.  The bottle is sized for a typical 4-quart plus 1-quart-for-the-filter oil change.  One bottle is 4 ounces, and to reach the zinc and phosporus levels ZDDPlus recommends 7 quarts requires 5.6 ounces (0.8 ounces per quart).

Steve Byers
HBJ8L/36666
BJ8 Registry
Havelock, NC