[Healeys] Replacement Radiator Fan

tomfelts at windstream.net tomfelts at windstream.net
Mon Jul 7 15:08:36 MDT 2008

What did you say?  Can't hear you!:):)

Yep--have had it tested and no appreciable loss.  I added a 6 blade composite fan in my E-Type (Series one that came with a 2-blade egg beater) and it IS loud, but no louder than the original 2 bladed one.

Maybe I just haven't paid a lot of attention to the Healey one, but I think if it was loud, I'd have noticed.

Cheers
tom