[Healeys] Sticky Fingers

Rick Neville healeyrick at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 6 15:01:44 MDT 2008

Number 2 in a series of mildly suggestive topics.

I was having a great deal of trouble trying to get one of the lower inside
carb nuts started on my BJ7 today.  Usually, when I want to offer up a nut on
a stud in an out of the way place, I'll place a dab of grease on my finger to
hold the nut in place while I get it started.  That didn't work here and the
nut just kept sliding off my fingers.  What I needed was something stickier.
Looking at my various elixirs and potions I spied the 3M upholstery adhesive.
Perfect!  Sprayed some on my fingers, let it tack up and stuck the nut on the
end of my finger.  Worked a treat!

HR