[Healeys] Carpet install question, almost half way done.

Douglas W Flagg dwflagg at juno.com
Sun Jul 6 12:00:31 MDT 2008

Tom,

Yes, ACTUALLY, we did at work a few years back when removing ice from the
freezer section of the office frig. Unfortunately, it punctured one of
the refrigerant lines, which, I believe, is why you now need a permit to
use one!! :)

Doug

http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2141/fc/Ioyw6i3oB4gLfk0c6CCJBlKCCvUfm
zyBLKOuUNBElmVqfgxWTfkXi8/