[Healeys] Carpet install question, almost half way done.

Douglas W Flagg dwflagg at juno.com
Sun Jul 6 11:05:12 MDT 2008

Patton,

I believe in order to purchase and own an ice pick these days you need a
background check, a permit and a waiting period. There are classes
offered by the National Ice pick Association on the safe use and handling
of an ice pick. You are allowed to have an ice pick in your home but it
must be in a locked container with the handle separated from the pick.
This policy, along with the abolition of recess and gym in school has
produced a generation of obese, but safe children.

Doug