[Healeys] Carpet install question, almost half way done.

Patton Dickson 57healey at gmail.com
Sun Jul 6 10:28:14 MDT 2008

It seems noone around here sells icepicks anymore.  I found a 4 piece
probe set at Home Depot that may work, I will find out this afternoon.

Next time I mark everything with chalk before installing.

Thanks
Patton

--
Patton Dickson - http://Austin-Healeys.com - Plano, TX
1957 Austin-Healey 100-Six "Built to run 'til the road wears out."