[Healeys] Healey California trip mileage - others sought

Steve B. Gerow steveg at abrazosdata.com
Sat Jul 5 19:16:12 MDT 2008

Alan,
I actually have a hopped-up 29D motor which runs quite strong--has a stock
cam and HD6 carbs with headers and a DMD 2-carb manifold and 1.6 rockers.

Now I'm interested in figuring out why my mileage is bad. I wonder if our
local California fuel has anything to do with it.

Would like to hear trip mileages from other folks in Calif.
--
Steve Gerow
Pasadena CA