[Healeys] AH 100 first driving impressions - Boy this is fun!...

Tadeusz Malkiewicz tadeusz.malkiewicz at plusnet.pl
Thu Jul 3 11:35:45 MDT 2008

As always, many thanks for help!.. The list is always most helpful..

I have checked my oil pressure, and it seems I do not go below 35 lb at idle
(which is about 1000 rpm). The cursing oil pressure is at about 50 lb.
This should be alright?

The water temperature does not go above 190F standing in traffic on a hot
(95F) day..

My transmission is too tight - I think I might check If I should install
some extra shim on the column end, as unscrewing the adjuster nut does not
help much..

I have checked my suspension today and I have:
Caster:
L:    0.83 deg
R:    1.30 deg
Book: 1.45 deg