[Healeys] Healey 4 Seater Hard Top F/S

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 02:34:56 MDT 2008

Yes, there's no law against people promoting their ebay items here,
which is perfectly fine as far as I'm concerned.

That being said I've always felt the "price" I pay to all of you for
your help over the years is to offer bits that I have to you first -
sometimes give them away.  I've done this several times with some
pretty valuable stuff (like the pair of original factory BJ8 front
disc wheel hubs I sold for $100 to a list member - ok maybe I
undercharged for that one!).

Either way you guys have been great to me over the years so when I
have stuff to unload I will always go here first.  Speaking of which
I've got an item to put to the list...

Best,

Alan

'52 A90