[Healeys] Help with cell phone infor (NO HEALEY CONTENT)

Carlos Cruz healey3000bn7 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 2 17:58:44 MDT 2008

Do you suppose the cell phone chat list ever has a question about Healeys?

  :-)

Chris Masucci <csooch1 at aol.com> wrote:
  Does it have a SIM card? Meaning, does it have a 5/8" by 3/4" thin card
under the battery? If so, you might be able to put that SIM card in any
other GSM cell phone and connect to the network.

If not, chances are you have to start over or go back to the phone supplier
to get a replacement.

Cheers,
Chris