[Healeys] Healey 4 Seater Hard Top F/S

Mike Vasquez mike.vasquez at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 11:38:00 MDT 2008

Mark probably doesn't realize the number of people that lurk on the
list.  I've found the list highly enjoyable reading over the last week
I've been on.  Joined not as an owner, but in hopes of owning an ah at
some point.

So, Mark was wrong, however, if I were a business owner of a
restaurant in Matawan, I sure hope I'd put up a better public face
than this email represented.

I teach my kids, 2 wrongs don't make a right.  Neither display was impressive.