[Healeys] Famous Healey People

John Sims ahbn6 at optonline.net
Thu Jan 31 15:41:44 MST 2008

The newer generation. My daughter has a Masters in Special Education and
teaches proper grammar which she can use when she wants. I have seen her in
class and she properly corrects her students, never making a grammatical
mistake when speaking to them. At home, her grammar is close to breaking
every rule. Here retort is always "I am off duty"