[Healeys] Famous Healey People

derekp62 at surfnetc.com derekp62 at surfnetc.com
Wed Jan 30 17:19:27 MST 2008

Any of you see the video clip of the Aussie reporter
who came to the USA and interviewed the average Joe
on the street asking "Which country do you thing the
US should invade next?"  He got a lot of interesting
quickly paste the name of the chosen country on a
world map on top of Australia and then the reporter
would ask if they could show him where that country
is on the map. One person after another would just
blindly point to Australia! I was pissing myself
laughing.

My favorite was the 60+ year old southern guy who
responded "We should just nuke the entire Middle East
and turn it into *^%$#( glass!"  Guess where he
thought the Middle East was?

Hope Bush didn't see it or the Aussies might end up
the next big glass producing nation. :-)

We have to be one of the most geographically
illiterate countries on the planet.

Happy Healying,

Derek