[Healeys] Overdrive

Alan Seigrist healey.nut at gmail.com
Sat Jan 26 22:17:26 MST 2008

Mike  -

Before going any further double check the solenoid and make sure that when
the switch clicks, that the solenoid is activating to the correct length.
That's usually the problem with what you describe.  You can try activating
the lever manually as you drive down the road (beware of your pant leg and
the prop shaft!) and see if it kicks in.

Alan